Photo Book

Post pictures you simply want to share with others. (Use "Image Critique" if you want to obtain feedback.)
Iggy

Photo Book

Postby Iggy » Wed 22 Apr 2020, 17:03

I have been keeping busy compiling a few of my published magazine tropical fish and travel features into books.
This involves the long process of scanning, cropping, resizing. tidying up and other preparations.

My fish book complied during this Corona virus lock down is now online.
The book runs to 120 pages but it is here for just for a quick flick through for those who are interested.
It is my third book in the series - Aquarium Fish Adventures.

The image on page 1 is a self-portrait that won me £100 in a King's College London competition some years ago.
It also resulted in meeting Princess Anne and a five minute chat with her when she opened a new wing where the image was hanging.
She disclosed that Prince Philip used a small Minox camera on his travels to the Commonwealth!

Iggy

https://www.bonusprint.co.uk/view-online-photo-book/0cec69f7-06e3-4aeb-b337-d4057b7926a2
Attachments
1-Lombardoi mature male.jpg
1-Lombardoi mature male.jpg (139.03 KiB) Viewed 2224 times
Iggy

Re: Photo Book

Postby Iggy » Sat 06 Jun 2020, 16:42

A compilation of my features in Marine World magazine (UK), a bimonthly publication for 2008 & 2009, arrived this week.
I started writing for MWM in 2005, so more than another book to do some day.
This one has 120 pgs & 23 features.
It is the second book of the Covid era, from a set of 4 overall so far.

This book was produced by uPhotoGifts that had a special offer on last month that I did put on the Forum.
Not sure if any other members took advantage of it.

Kind regards,
Iggy
Attachments
Aquarium Fish Adventures - 4 s.jpg
Aquarium Fish Adventures - 4 s.jpg (106.35 KiB) Viewed 1147 times

Return to “Photo Sharing”